Chemsultants International’s largest coating line, PC-1, has multiple coating capabilities and a Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO) for solvent coatings. PC-1 allows us to address the most difficult and demanding coating issues. With our full-service coating and process development facility, Chemsultants International has become a reliable contract manufacturer to many companies.
PC-1 Coating Line Specifications
- Solvent or Emulsion coating
- Coating Methods – Knife-over-roll, direct and reverse gravure, offset gravure, mayer rod and Precision Slot Die
- Thickness – 0.1 mil to 100 mil depending on coating method and raw material characteristics
- Line Speed – 1-95 fpm
- Coating Web Width – 4-24” wide
- Drying – three zone (individual zone controls), 30’ gas fired air flotation, up to 400F
- Substrates – papers, films, aluminum, non-wovens and synthetics
- Other capabilities – Corona treating (offline up to 14” wide), laminating and delaminating
- White room environment
- Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
For more information and pricing please visit our RFQ page.