Chemsultants International’s newest coating line is centered around the ultraviolet curing of adhesives, a green technology that:
- Delivers of a broad range of performance properties such as high-temperature stability and solvent resistance
- Possesses environmental and safety benefits
- Offers a better value in the long run
PC-3 was developed to meet recent market demands. It allows us to efficiently run trials on an automated coater, which fills an important niche. The intent when designing the PC-3 was to make a technically advanced UV coating line that’s versatile, efficient and has the ability to run tests using a variety of hot melt technologies.
PC-3 Coating Line Specifications
- Hot melt/warm melt coating
- Hot melt slot die: flex lipped, fixed lipped with rotary bar
- Thickness: 0.7 mil– 10 mil
- Line speed: 5–130 fpm
- Coating web width: 14” wide
- Drying: ultraviolet H, H+ and D bulbs
- Substrates: papers, films, aluminum, non-wovens and synthetics
- Class 10,000 clean room
For more information and pricing please visit our RFQ page.