Designed to complement the capabilities of Chemsultants International’s other coating lines, PC-2 has GMP and Class 10,000 clean room capabilities plus separated manufacturing areas for mixing, coating and finishing processes.
The PC-2 clean room is designed to produce custom PSA and other coated materials developed for clients who manufacture:
- Medical diagnostics equipment
- Wound care products
- Products for the electronics and energy industries
PC-2 Coating Line Specifications
- Emulsion coating
- Coating Methods – Knife-over-roll and Precision Slot Die
- Thickness – 0.5 mil to 100 mil depending on coating method and raw material characteristics
- Line Speed – 1-40 fpm
- Coating Web Width – 4-24” wide
- Drying – one zone, gas fired air flotation, up to 400F
- Substrates – papers, films, aluminum, non-wovens and synthetics
- Other capabilities – laminating and delaminating
- Class 10,000 clean room
For more information and pricing please visit our RFQ page.